Friday, 16 January 2009

Future Bullshit: Crank 2 High Voltage (2009)

The Jason Statham EXTREME action film, Crank, was one of the bullshit movie finds of 2008 for my friends and I (basically Speed but with a human body instead of a bus) when we experienced it on DVD. I promise to post a review of that incredibly hilarious and insane piece of cinema, but for the moment, let me plunge you back into the INTENSE world of Chev Chevilos in the trailer for Crank 2: High Voltage, which looks the same as the first movie basically, but instead of Statham having to increase his body's adrenaline so he won't die, his heart has been replaced with a battery that needs to be charged regularly! (Not to mention that he managed to survive falling from a helicopter at a great height and hitting the pavement with full force) Cue a sequence involving static electricity and rubbing up against an elderly woman...



This is definitely one I am going to see in the cinema.

4 comments:

lisamax said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

as with the first one, i can't make up my mind whether i want to laugh my bottom off at this or not waste any of my precious time watching it.

of course i'll watch it if everyone else will. :)

tristan said...

The trailer practically DARES you to watch the film!

Mitch said...

Jesus Christ! Count me in to see this one.

Jrrd said...

Trailer's been Terms of Use'd.